TrendingNow in india* How to participate in Flipkart big Billion day 2016 sale
All buyers adn sellers are waiting for this Big Deal on festival again . this time Flipkart Big Billion Day season 3rd 2016 Sales on 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th october 2016 so all are are searching for Discounts like 99% 90% 80% 75% 70% 60% 50% 40% 30% 20% Coupons. Flipkart Big Billion Day 2016 Mega Sale 1rs Deals on Electronics, Smartphones, Clothings, Books, Home Decors … Flipkart Big Billion Day 2016 one rupess deal hour take part so let’s come to the main point How to take part in flipkart big billion day 2016 now.
Flipkart has announced that their Big Billion Sale would be repeated this year; but there is a twist. Only those customers who are on their mobile app are eligible to shop. Desktop users have been excluded from participating from this mega sale.
The performance of this Big Billion Sale, which is app-only this year, can be the litmus test for Flipkart’s theory of becoming app-only shopping portal. In July this year, Flipkart had given hints that they may close down their desktop website, and focus solely on their application.
This year’s Big Billion Days sale will be app-only. While customers have voiced their opinion through several social platforms about the need to keep the website alive, Flipkart is keen on moving ahead with its app based strategy. Flipkart is also promising a lot more products will be available on Big Billion Days sale this year, rather than keeping a limit inventory on extremely discounted prices. If you were hoping for those “steal deals” this year, don’t expect much. All the Flipkart Big Billion Days deals are valid for a limited period only.
The Big Billion Day sale this year would be conducted between October 2 and October 6, making it a 5 day e-shopping carnival. Last year, they conducted this sale only for one day.
Flipkart said in a release, “Celebrating the start of festive season in India, Big Billion Days will be the ultimate shopping event for customers to shop for gifts and other items for friends and family,”
Mukesh Bansal, Head of Commerce Platform, Flipkart & Chairman of Myntra, said, “Bigger and better as compared to last year, we have worked towards ensuring a seamless shopping experience for our customers,”
The Big Billion Days sale will be applicable across almost all product categories on Flipkart. The company’s recent purchase, Myntra, will also be joining the Big Billion Days sale this year. Flipkart has also tied up with banks like State Bank of India, Standard Chartered, and Citibank to offer cash back and additional discounts. The most popular product categories during the Billion Days sale are electronics, computers and accessories, and smartphones.
Here’s what you can expect from the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale this year:
(a) Flipkart is promising an “almost glitch-free user experience”, a larger inventory going on sale rather than a small number of products going at dirt cheap prices, and a better and quicker delivery experience.
(b) In terms of deals, expect the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale to offer great deals on select smartphones, big-screen TVs, large appliances, wireless speakers, external hard drives, memory cards, books, computers and laptops, tablets, and other gadgets.
Here are some tips to help you sail through the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale:
1) As we mentioned, the sale this year is going to be available only on Flipkart’s apps on smartphones and tablets. Keep your apps updated to ensure a smooth user experience. Make sure you are on a reliable connection while making a purchase. The biggest deals usually go live on the first day of the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale so make sure you don’t miss out on those.
2) Make a list of products that you’re keen on buying. Browsing promotional sales isn’t a great user experience unless you know what you want. Going through a sale on an app could be painful too. Make sure you don’t miss out a deal on the products you need the most. Search for them on the app before you start browsing all items on sale. Keep a wishlist ready on the app to help you out.
3) Keep your contact information like delivery addresses and payment information saved. You want minimum friction while checking out to ensure a deal doesn’t go out of stock by the time you’re done paying. As always, saving your payment information is always secure on sites like Flipkart. Keep in mind that e-commerce companies tend to block payment methods like cash on delivery during promotional sales like the Flipkart Big Billion Days.
4) Compare before you make a decision. If you come across a deal that’s absolutely worth it, don’t waste time thinking. But if you’re having second thoughts, don’t make a purchase without quickly comparing the prices on other major online retailers like Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm. The other online stores are also expected to run promotional sales close to the same time frame as Flipkart Big Billion Days sale and you might get a better deal there.
5) Use credit or debit cards issued by State Bank of India, Citibank and Standard Chartered to get even more discounts and cash back during Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. There will be a predefined minimum transaction value and a maximum discount or cash back value when these offers go live, make sure you go through those a night before the sale goes live.
Do you have any more tips to make the most of Flipkart Big Billion Days sale? Let us know via the comments.