Pokemon GO Cheats Codes Tips, & Hack for Pokeballs & Pokecoins
Pokémon GO is an adventure game developed by Niantic Incorporated, a company known for the popular title – Ingress. The game is fully licensed by The Pokémon Company and it is available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store in 2016. It has just been released and it already has been downloaded for almost half a million times. It has an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 and it requires an Android version of 4.4 or iOS 8.0 or later.
Pokémon GO requires a mandatory sign-up but that can be very easy achieved in 2016. On Android devices you will use your Google Play Services account and on Apple devices your App Store account. If you prefer, you can create a Pokémon Trainer Club and you will be good to go. Because the game requires a sign-in, your data will be saved regardless the device you use and when for as long as you use the same account you registered with.
The game currently uses only one currency called Pokécoins. You can use them to buy Pokéballs, various items for your Pokémon or extra storage. The price for those themed coins starts from $0.99 in exchange of 100 coins and goes up to $99.99 in exchange of 14,500 coins. There are also different values in-between.
Pokemon GO is a very interesting game since it is so different from the previous GameBoy games that everyone grew up. Instead of controls, you now walk around and navigate your options using the touchscreen interface of your phone. So, in order for Pokemon GO to work properly, you will need to have your GPS located on. The game will not load or work properly if there is no GPS signal. If your phone has a pedometer, which most older models will not, your phone will collaborate between the game’s internal code for tracking distance/time, your GPS, and the potential pedometer of your phone. If the game senses you are moving too fast, it will not track your steps and count towards certain things, such as eggs; people have complained about various situations. Some people have had luck in getting their steps tracked while on a bike or in a car, but others have had no luck.
Gyms and PokeStops
Of course, gyms and PokeStops are the hottest thing to do in Pokemon GO. For gyms, the player must reach level 5 before being allowed to commit to a team (red/blue/yellow) or participating in gym battles. Gym battles are simulated between a team of Pokemon that remain at the gym and the challengers. However, each trainer can only have ONE Pokemon located in a gym, so if you are serious about holding an area down (the bar across the street, for me), collaborate with others to create an effective team that has relatively few weaknesses.
For gyms, there is a counter known as “Prestige,” which is essentially hit points. If a rival faction beats the gym enough, that gym becomes neutral and can be contested by other factions. However, if your Pokemon is evicted while you are on the other side of the Earth, your Pokemon will return to your party without issue.
Pokemon GO Hack for Pokecoins & Pokeballs 2016
Do you want to win at Pokemon GO? Want to beat all of your friends? You’ll need a lot of pokecoins and pokeballs! To get them for free, download our Pokemon GO hack tool now, straight from our website. This will let you easily get pokeballs and pokecoins.
The Pokemon GO hack tool is super simple to use! Have a look at the image below. All you need to do is enter the amount of pokeballs and pokecoins you want. It couldn’t be any easier. You can use the Pokemon GO hack tool without jailbreaking or APK rooting your device.
However, DO keep your eyes on your surroundings, as people have already become so enthralled in the game that they have done something foolish or gone somewhere they weren’t supposed to. Obey the law, but believe in yourself to become a true Pokemon Master. By using these tips & cheats you won’t have use pokemon go hack tools and risk your account.
In pokemon go, pokeballs are free but you have to walk around your area and get to the nearest pokestops. Aside from doing that you can also buy them with your current pokecoins in the shops. Although you can get them free it still time consuming and that is one of the many reason why we created our pokemon go cheats. Check it yourself below and use our online generator.
What can you get using our pokemon go cheats
- Unlimited Poke Coins
- Unlimited Poke Ball
- Unlimited Incense
- Auto updates
- Supports non jailbreak devices
- Works on android and ios devices
- No country limitation
Cheats & Tips for Pokemon GO
- Use the Pokémon tracker from your right corner of the screen to find nearby Pokémon. 3 footprints means that they are considerably far away, 0 means that they are nearby you.
- In order to catch a Pokémon, you need to throw the pokéball when the green circle almost disappears. The smaller the circle, the better your chance.
- If the ring surrounding the Pokémon is yellow or red you should not waste time or pokéballs and get away. You will need more powerful pokéballs for that specific Pokémon.
- As soon as you find an egg start hatching it. You will need to walk 2, 5 or even 10 kilometers (approximately 1, 3 or 6 miles) to hatch it. But it will be worth it.
- Visit the pokéstops as often as possible. The cooldown is relatively low – a maximum of 10 minutes and you will want to take all that pokéballs and items before someone else does it.
- Try to visit different areas of your town so you can catch different types of Pokémon. Each type of Pokémon can and will be found in certain areas – water-type near rivers and ponds, electricity type near cities and so on.
- Conquer gyms in order to get coins. If the gym is under a colleague’s control, make sure you defend it. You will still gain stuff.
- Unless you want to use them for guarding gyms, transfer all your duplicates to the Doctor. You will be rewarded with candies and other goodies.
- Use Incense wisely. Go in an area where you spotted different Pokémon, make sure you have enough pokéballs prepared and sit on a bench or something. Pokémon should start popping out from various places for almost half an hour.
- Turn Battery Saver on as soon as possible – it will put the app in a hibernate mode. You will need it if you plan going ‘on the field’ for an extended period of time. The phone will vibrate when a Pokémon is within your range so you can quickly open the app to catch the little guy.Pokemon GO Ratings
Artwork: Pokémon GO gets a rating of 9 out of 10 for its artwork. The core artwork of this game is the real life – I am not joking, if you have a gyroscope inside your smartphone or tablet, you will see 3D models of Pokémon and you will battle with them using your camera. If you don’t, you still have a very detailed world (based on the GPS), full with landmarks which act as pokéstops and a very nice user interface. The animations effects which are pretty few (it’s normal for a game like this though) are also looking wonderful. Everything about the artwork of this title is exactly like it should be – Pokémon-like.
Music & SFX: I give the game a rating of 9 out of 10 for its music and sound effects. Even though most of you will probably stop the music of the game when running on streets for Pokémon I must still say that the soundtrack is pretty good – it’s composed of the Pokémon songs or at least songs that would fit the Pokémon universe. There are also some pretty neat sound effects, especially environmentally-like ones but yet again you will probably not hear them because of the excitement and other surrounding real-life noises. However, we should be thankful for the work the developers put in making this and the rating reflects that.
Story/Originality: Pokémon GO gets a rating of 10 out of 10 at this section. Giving a lower rating for a Pokémon title would be something unforgivable. The game doesn’t really have a real story but nevertheless everybody knows the story – you must catch all the available Pokémon and you must become the very best. This title is the co-production of Nintendo with Niantic so everything is fully licensed. The mechanics are borrowed on a decent level from Ingress but everything else is unique and original.
General Gameplay: Pokémon GO scores 9 out of 10 for its general gameplay. The game welcomes you with a basic tutorial but you don’t need any tutorial whatsoever – you’ve prepared your entire life for this. All jokes aside, the game has a very friendly user interface, it doesn’t have too complex mechanics so everyone can play it and the bugs are reported only from people who downloaded it from 3rd party websites. The developers are already working on a fix for the battery drainage (until then we will not give a maximum rating) and there are no freezes, crashes or even ads.
Addictiveness: I give the game a rating of 10 out of 10 for its addictiveness. What more can be said at this section? In Australia there are reports from the local police that weird people will run from place to place with their phones in their hands. The app is the most downloaded in the last 24 hours on both Android and Apple and it was released in less than 6. Teams are already being made, strategies appear everywhere and both children and adults are guaranteed of having tons of fun. With smart updates now and then, this game will definitely be the most popular – you have so much to do and there is so little time.
Overall, Pokémon GO gets a rating of 9.4 out of 10. Potentially one of the best games ever created for handheld devices. Let’s just hope that the developers will keep up the good work – we’ve seen awesome titles collapse in anonymity before when the developers took bad decisions.